Thursday, February 18, 2010

What is this Blog about.......????

Hi all,
Sales to marketing is not about how to switch from sales to marketing or sales function is important or Marketing function is more important.
Here I share about changing trends in sales & Marketing i.e from sales to marketing we discuss all here.
Keep following me & suggest new topics where I can share some information, fact or just small talk with you.
You also keep track on twitter for same. Pls. updated thro' http://twitter.com/sales2marketing.
I will bring you many more subjects in this. It is just shearing of knowledge. It is not necessarily all is right or you agree for all my views. So if you think you can improve this blog, pls. suggest same.
All your feedbacks are welcome. you can write me on alternatively on my email gsagar1982@gmail.com ........................Till then stay tune........

No comments:

Post a Comment